Tuesday, February 3, 2009

sports and scrapping...

I never thought the day would come when I would be telling you that I actually watched TWO sporting events and scrapbooked all in the same weekend, but that day is here. I know, I know, hard to believe, those of you that know what a HUGE sports fan I am (NOT) will be hard pressed to believe that I actually watched the entire KU game on saturday and most (ok just the last half) of the Superbowl, AND I scrapped several layouts!!! Not projects or gifts, real layouts!! I can't even tell you the last time I did a layout. So it was a very productive, refreshing weekend. I have to get back into practice for the crop coming up in march. Just found out on Friday my friend Jill is signing up to go to the crop-pumped about that. Lots of exciting plans working in this New Year, going to try and go with the flow more and enjoy life in general. I am not one for making-or keeping resolutions, but it is just a new mindset I have decided upon. I want to have more fun and actually DO things with Chase this year. It is so easy to get worn down, working the hours I work. I just struggle finding the energy to do fun things, much less housework, grocery shopping and bill paying, ect. So there it is, hopefully I can keep this resolution, I know that everyone around me will benefit, including me.
Hope you all have a fantastic week, be back soon!!!

No comments: