Monday, October 29, 2007

For some unknown reason, I seem to have a touch of the Monday blues today. Not really sure why, I just would rawther be tucked in bed sleeping right now. I think that would improve my mood dramatically. Had a good weekend, proud to say I completed one christmas gift, and got a decent start on a second one. I also went through every single sheet of patterned paper, cardstock, and scrap that I own. Wow, I know, even I am impressed by that one. Resorted and re-organized it all by color, one folder for each solid color and one folder for each PP color. I even have a stack that I am getting rid of, not going to use it, might as well not have it taking up space. I seriously wish that I could share pic's of the projects that I worked on this weekend, but I soooo want them to be a suprise so I will hold off for now. I am still feeling so very behind regarding christmas although I should be used to that feeling by now. I always have grand intentions to get started early but they just never seem to happen the way I imagined. Oh well. Well, here's hoping that my mood improves before I rip the phone nazi's head off, chew her up and spit her out,LOL!!

No comments: