Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ok, here it is. After taking, like, FOREVER, I finally figured out, all on my own I might add, how to make my own blog. Maybe the next time I post I will actually have some pictures to put on here. Today is a crazy day. Seems like all of my customers are a bit on the short tempered side. Must be the full moon. Who knows. So it is finally thursday. That means tomorrow has got to be friday, right???? Lord knows I need a weekend in my near future. I have so many things going on now that fall has arrived, Chase is having a cavity filled this afternoon, the normal housework of course this weekend. Trying to get a jump start on the holidays, but it just doesn't seem to be working. So here is my goal, I am such a blog reader, I read about 10 blogs everyday, figured it was about time I did my own. I am going to attempt to keep it updated every day or so, boring as it may be. Hope you guys are having a great week and I will be blogging again soon!!!