Monday, May 5, 2008

May 5, 2005

My boy is home!!!! I swear he grew an inch or two since I have seen him. Had a great weekend, chopped lots and lots of hair off and I am well on my way to being blonde again. Cleaned house and went to the grocery on saturday, then sunday the girls came over and scrapbooked. My friend Jill whom I have not seen in way too long brought along her angel baby girl!! Can I just tell you how much I love love love babies? I just can't wait until my new niece or nephew arrives. There is just something magical and innocent about babies that I just cannot resist, seriously-ever since I was a little kid I have always been drawn to babies. So, I got a little scrappin done and a whole lotta cuddling in. And I still can't get over how much Chase's voice is changing, he is such a man now. (makes me feel OLD!) He had such a wonderful time on vacation, told me that he personally took about 600 pictures, if thats not a child of mine I don't know what is. I am looking forward to seeing what and who he took pictures of. I told him that he might have even taken more pictures at Disney than his Aunt Neyse, and that just might be a record. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Rich and his "man-date" friend Bill went and saw Iron Man, he said it was pretty good. He was still pretty whiny about having to leave and not being able to take a nap on the couch all day long, but he will get over it. More amunition to have a basement in the next house, LOL! Well gotta go-hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather today!!

No comments: