Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Morning all!
Had a very busy weekend, so tired yesterday I barely made it through the day. Rich invited some friends over to celebrate my birthday on saturday, wasn't that sweet? I only had to clean house, shop for food, and prepare the food. Oh and get ready so I didn't look like I cleaned and shopped, and cooked. Guys, I know you mean well, but really...think about it. I love my sweet husband and all turned out fine. We had a nice dinner with friends and Sunday I got to relax at the pool with Chase and read my book. I got some really lovely gifts, Chase actually cross stitched a bookmark for me with my name and cherries on it-love that! Rich got me a gift certificate to my scrapbook store as well as one to the Pink Boa, going to have to spend some time deciding what is worthy of buying if you know what I mean, LOL!!
So Chase is going to spend the rest of the week with my family up in KC, he does this every summer for quite a while now. They all have a really great time and he looks forward to it every year. I miss the boy but I have very fond memories of doing the exact same thing with my grandparents...so cool.
Well, just wanted to touch base since I was at work early today and had a few minutes, hope everyone is having a good week and staying in out of the heat.
More soon, oh I will post birthday pictures when Chase gets back into town-he took his camera with memory card with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a "fabulous" birthday!! Gotta love our boys!!! lol!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Jennifer you soo have to check out that blog!!! It is sooo awesome!!!