Monday, February 18, 2008

February 18, 2008


Happy Monday everybody!

First and formost, I am proud to say that my niece that lives in Arkansas is donating 12 inches of her hair today to Locks of Love. There is evidentally and lady that she knows that has lost her hair due to cancer treatment and Emily felt that she should donate her hair so this friend would have some. Very touching and so awesome that she "gets it". You go girl!! Had a pretty good weekend, got caught up on the mountain of laundry that has been piling up. Even got some scrapping done although I forgot my memory card here at work so I didn't get any pictures yet. Worked a lot on the recent QVC today's special value from Cosmo Cricket. WOW, thats all I can say-that kit is da bomb!! 9000 peices of Cosmo, how can you NOT love that!! I made mothers day and fathers day cards, a birthday card, the list is endless-SERIOUSLY. Last night we watched the final episode of American Gladiators together, and then I convinced Rich to watch Knight Rider. It was one of my favorites growing up, I was in love with the 'Hoff. Well, hopefully I will get some pic's taken soon of all the projects I got done this weekend to share, in the meantime hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Summer said...

that is soo awesome I am wanting to grow my hair to donate too!!! I know it will take forever but I know it will be worth it!!

wolffx5 said...

I can't believe how much Emily is growing up in this picture! She looks so much like Lenyse! Good for her for donating!!!