Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sorry for the absence, been trying to get caught up from the big weekend! I had a great time at Crop-A-Ganza this weekend. Met a lot of new people and got a whole lot done. Bonus, I didn't spend a whole lot (which is unusual for me, LOL) Guess it paid off to bring almost everything I own up there, huh? And, so far so good, I am not sick. There were a lot of girls when they were drawing for prizes that had gone home sick, and Amy and Summer both seem to be down with flu-ish type stuff too. I had friday completely off from work so that I could take Chase to the Dr for his eczema, convenieniently enough it was also Monterray Day at the church-let me tell you that kid does not miss a single time of working with his grandparents at monterray!! So I was able to see him in action AND eat a monterray, how cool is that? So, now I am just trying to get back in the swing of things, as well as get caught up on sleep. So far it has been a pretty good week-other than the fact that it has been so flippin cold. I am looking forward to the warmer temps the weatherman promised me for this afternoon! On todays agenda, I have to get Rich a V-card AND gift. (Iknow, running a little behind on that one) And hopefully this weekend, I will continue the creative flow of juices by doing one or two more layouts. I don't know about everyone else, but when I get in a funk and haven't scrapped for a while, it is really hard for me to get back into the groove of doing it. I WANT to do it, but there are so many other things pulling me in other directions, housework, grocery shopping, just sitting in the chair staring into space..... So, my goal is not try to not get in that rut this year. After this weekend, regardless of the lack of sleep, I feel kind of rejuvinated-creatively anyway. It is a bit foreign for me to do something I really really enjoy for that amount of time consecutively, you know? So, here's to all you part time scrappers out there, make the time to do what makes YOU happy every once in a while-I promise everyone else will benefit almost as much as you do.

No comments: