Friday, February 1, 2008

AAAAAH Friday!!

As usual, I am terribly glad it is friday. I am not terribly glad that it is sooooooo flippin cold outside. I suppose since I have always lived here I should probably be used to it, right? NOT. No big plans for the weekend here. I need to finish up my valentine cards, and the cutest little valentine gift I am making for Angie. Poor girl, struggling to learn a new job with the only person that is able to train her isn't doing the job any more because she wasn't doing it right to begin with. (how screwed up is THAT?) Hopefully we will have some nicer temps this weekend, I know Chase has been dying to spend some of his christmas money on additional controllers for his Wii. Rich and I watched My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT last night, have you seen this show??? I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. The first couple had a camouflage theme (yep, you heard me) Everyone AT the wedding and IN the wedding was wearing camo, the bride, the groom, wedding party, all of them. And get this, the grooms gift to the bride, a PINK rifle. Unbelievable. So if you can't find anything on TV to watch and you need a good laugh-be sure to check it out. Here's wishing everyone a great weekend, see ya next week!

No comments: