Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OK, so, maybe I was still asleep whenI watched the news at 5:00 a.m. this morning, but I seriously don't remember them forcasting a flippin BLIZZARD today! And I have heard from others since then that it is supposed to flurry for a while and then stop with no accumulation, but I am looking outside RIGHT NOW and it looks to be accumulating TO ME!! Maybe the weather guys think that since the wind is blowing 150 mph that it will all blow away, but it certainly doesn't look that way to me. I was just talking to my sister on the phone this morning, they were leaving the Dr's office and baby and mom are doing well. STILL NOT FINDING OUT.
I signed up to do a ribbon swap with Summer, very excited about that. Crazy how the smallest things like ribbon make me so happy, LOL. (like I don't already have miles of ribbon too!) So I will go before I bore you to death with my babbling, stay warm!

1 comment:

AP2 said...

Sorry we're not finding out...you know what the decision would be if it were up to meeeeeeee!