Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Whew. I am still recovering from the holidays I guess, just can't get motivated this week. I am finally getting over my upper respiratory infection and UTI. (I know, I know, too much information) I heard back from the Dr's office today on the blood work they ran. Been having problems with my knees, after getting down and putting up all the christmas decor in the attic they have just been killing me. Keeping me up at night-anyone who knows me knows you don't mess with my sleep. So they did some X-rays and didn't see any arthritis but the blood work shows something that indicates some arthritis. Nothing conclusive or serious they just want to keep an eye on things and runs the test again in three months. Meanwhile I am on an anti-inflamatory for two weeks. If that doesn't work he wants to shoot my knees up with cortisone. Sounds like fun, huh? I am seriously not old enough to be falling apart like this. To much abuse to my body when I was younger I guess. (the cheerleading, gymnastics, flying off motorcycles without a helmet, ect) What was that movie with Goldie Hawn & Bruce Willis where she drinks the stuff and never dies, catch is you have to take care of your body cause it's the only one you got-when it starts falling apart you just have to deal with it?? Yeah, right there with ya honey. So I am getting a little nervous about Crop-A-Ganza...no idea what I am going to work on. Thinking I might just have to take it all. (might have to rent a moving van to get it there...) Speaking of scrapbooking, my sister signed up for an online class that goes hand in hand with the Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker book that was recently published and she has been kind enough to not only buy me the book, but she is also forwarding me all the class info!! I am supa excited, I have already started on the first homework assignment which includes some reading as well as coming up with a mission statement that you put on a 3x5 card and display in your scrapbook area. I will keep you posted on how that is going. Organization is one of my FAVORITE things afterall!! Hope everyone has a fantastic night!

No comments: