Monday, January 14, 2008

Is is Monday already? Jeez, it feels like there was no weekend at all. Could have something to do with the fact that I had to work saturday. And maybe because Rich is sick and spent the weekend on the couch sneezing and coughing and moaning that he is sick, LIKE I DIDN'T NOTICE. lol. Why are men such babies? Seriously. I did do some purging yesterday of scrapbooking stuff. I love purging, it makes me feel soooooo good. Now I just have to figure out if I need to keep the storage stuff that I don't feel like I need right now, or throw it away. Does anyone out there need any of those three drawer (small) rubbermaid thingy's? I have 4 of them, and I also have 6-7 eight & a half by eleven hard plastic document holders that I used to keep all of my foam stamps in that I am not using. I took a huge step and dumped ALL of my foam stamps into a large bin, I am still dealing with the shortness of breath when I walk in and see them all in the bin, not seperated-not organized. I am trying new things when it comes to my scrapbooking space, seeing what works. Hopefully I won't need medication to deal with it when it is all said and done. Ha!! Lots of changes going on here at work too, my buddy Angie moved over to the Hyundai building officially this morning, missing that girl already. WEll, gotta go, customers are pulling in. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: