Monday, January 21, 2008









It is Monday again. I just can't get away from the darn things. I had a pretty quiet yet productive weekend. Probably had something to do with the fact that the Barrett-Jackson auction was on ALL flippin weekend. I am slowly recovering my photo boxes so that they all match. I finished the 2nd one out of 4. I also made a canvas for my friend Angie to hang in her new office here at work. She was just commenting that she needed some color in there.
She has also been having to put up with a whollatta drama over there, so I wanted to try to keep her in the right mind frame.









And I want her to remember to try and have fun. What good is living if you can't have fun right? The concept is a total lift of one of the canvas's in Ali Edwards newest book, but I love it. No shame in scraplifting I always say. The second big project I worked on this weekend was my mission statement that I was supposed to be putting on a 4X6 index card to display in my scrapbooking area. I am usually a total rule following, those of you who know me know this is soooooo true. But considering that I don't have a lot of extra space on my desk, I decided to make a rawther large canvas for my mission statement also. It will hang on the wall above my desk, and considering the color of paint that I chose, it will be hard to ignore, LOL!



































I have also been talking about some of the newer storage bins I have been using for my foam stamps, when I was creating canvas's yesterday I pulled the bin out and rifled through it for the stamps I needed, it was kinda fun actually.





















Or at least that is what I am telling myself right now!
So I need to get back to work, the natives (customers) are getting restless. Have a great week, hopefully I will be keeping up more on a daily basis this week.
























No comments: