Friday, January 25, 2008

one of THOSE weeks

Did you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go quite right? I seem to be having one of those weeks. Maybe it is the full moon? All I can say is that I am more thankful that usual that it is friday. Unfortunately, friday means that Chase goes back to his dads house. I sure miss that kid when he is gone. (I know that they feel the same way) He is growing up so fast, seems like the week he is gone he has grown a year, LOL! I seriously just want to freeze him sometimes so that I will have more time to spend with him before he gets old enough to be too cool to hang with me. I can't believe it is almost february already, seems like just yesterday it was still 2007, my folks weren't kidding when they told me that time speeds up the older you get. Wonder why that is? Remember when summer vacation seemed to last forever? Long days of playing outside for hours and hours in the neighborhood, til your parents called you home-not a care in the world? OK, enough of that sappy stuff. No big plans for me this weekend. As usual trying to get some housework done, my friend Stacy from TX is in town, so I will probably try to see her for a bit. Maybe I will get some layouts done? (although that might be a stretch...) Thank goodness the darn car auction won't be on this weekend, but I am sure there will be reruns. Maybe I will make valentine cards. Well I can see I am getting really random, so I guess I will get back to work. Happy Friday to everyone, hope your day goes better than mine!!

1 comment:

AP2 said...

Hang in there honey...I love you!