Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whew, made it through Christmas, still up in the air as to whether or not I will survive the rest of THIS WEEK! Note to self: next year take vacation the week between christmas and new years. So just wanted to share a couple of christmas memories, my grown up boy:



The next one is of a carosel horse that my Grandpa bought at some auction or estate sale years and years ago that my mom refinished to display at my older sisters house, I think it turned out absolutely beautiful:

Every year, my parents give my sisters and I a matching jewelry gift, we are so lucky to have such generous parents with such good taste!!



And this is the gift that I made for my sister Lenyse:

I made one similar for my parents and for my sister Amy in different colors, I will post them when I get pictures.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays, I will try to post again soon!







No comments: