Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well, I got home from shopping last night, and SUPRISE! I have more presents under the tree (for ME!!) the funny thing is-





"Santa" couldn't find the gift tags, so he used post-it notes. That Santa, he really needs to get organized. (Mrs. Claus must have the flu or something, LOL
I delivered my first baked box this morning:

and I am thrilled with the finished product. I knew the take-out boxes would be cute, but they are even better than I imagined. BTW, that little snowflake in the background is off of my MM snowflake wreath I made last year. It has a B&W photo of Chase, Rich, and I in the middle of each flake, and I guess when Rich got home last night the one with my photo fell off. That pretty much sums things up, huh?


And one more photo for the day, these are the christmas cards that I have done:








Ok, so that was more than one, but I couldn't decide which picture was better. So, I pretty much finished shopping last night. I only have a few little this and thats to pick up and let me tell you how relieved I am. I was exhausted when I walked in the door, there were so many screaming children and cranky adults out. I honestly don't know how I ever survived working retail during the holidays!! Now I just have the handmade gifts to finish and wrap. (sounds so simple doesn't it?) I think I might need a sick day in the near future......

1 comment:

Summer said...

your Christmas cards turned out beautiful!!!!