Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Monday!! (not)
Tick tock tick tock, that is all I hear in my brain today. I had a VERY busy weekend, got tons done, still have tons to do. Christmas cards are almost complete, I started working on them first thing saturday morning, only to find out my printer was out of ink. I have about 3/4ths of them done, addressed and ready the other 1/4, well maybe they will get done. I baked a double batch of chocolate chip cookies yesterday, finished dipping the buckeyes, dipped a whole bag of pretzels, and stuffed the baked good boxes. Altered 5 more tins for money and gift card gifts, scrapped the first attempt at a gift for my mom, started a second attempt. Whew, I am tired just thinking about it. I did make a mad dash to Wichita thinking I might get my hands on a Wii yesterday morning, silly me, no such luck. So I am making lists of things that I have to do before the week is out. Rich actually wrapped my present yesterday, it was so amusing, "where is the tape, where is the scissors, where are the tags" You know he would have preferred I wrap the darn thing myself, but that AIN'T happening. I love suprises and all, but the box looks like it just might contain that beautiful navy blue Coach bag I have been drooling over.....

So, today I am buying gift cards, oh and I have to get hairspray, almost out lord have mercy. I had a hair appt on saturday and Amber asked me if there was anything about the cut that was bothering me and for once I said, "no, not really" She just looked at me really funny, I said well maybe there is just so much other stress going on I just can't be bothered with my hair right now. Ha!!
Is is just me or has this christmas season gone extremely fast? I know every year tends to go faster but seriously, it is like that movie with Adam Sandler where he has the remote? I need a pause and rewind, and maybe even a slow motion. Well I bettery get busy before I get even more behind.

No comments: