Friday, December 21, 2007

its FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Hooray, its friday, boo I still have a lot to do....
I got about half done with my mom AAAAND Lenyse's christmas gifts last night. Had to start over again on my mom's. (yes, that makes hers attempt number 3) And Rich told me I didn't have time to start over again, thanks for the support from the couch honey. This will be my last blog entry for a couple of days, we are leaving tomorrow to visit my family in KC for a couple of days. I finally got my hands on a Wii yesterday, got the inside scoop from a friend and after sitting in my car for about 45 minutes, then standing in line in the cold darkness for about 25 minutes ( I was #3 in line) The manager at Toys R Us came out and handed vouchers to the first eight people in line. 8, that is all they got, 8. I felt sorry for the 7-8 people that were standing there that DIDN'T get one, but not bad enough to give mine up. Such a relief, I seriously didn't think I was going to get one. Well, I have to get back to work, I hope that everyone has a wonderful christmas!!!

No comments: