Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Humpday!!

Morning all.
Fighting a bit of a headache this morning, but since Summer referred all the girls to my blog for inspiration feel like I should probably try to stay a little more on top of it, LOL! (unfortunaly I have no scrap inspiration today-maybe tomorrow) Been a crazy week so far, haven't even started on my Sassy Affair project this week, haven't started on my bonus project for last week. Whew feeling behind the wheel! Not sure I am going to get anything done to submit at all this week. I have a hair appt after work tonight, won the lottery to work this saturday-yippee!! Can't wait for that, let me tell you! Halloween is almost upon us, which means christmas is just that much closer. Got some ideas brewing for christmas gifts, but nothing solid yet, feeling pretty nervous about that. I always get this way this time of year, feeling rushed because I don't have definate things planned-got to try and work on that better for next year. Chase has not given me too many ideas for christmas yet-other than a new trumpet. What 13 year old asks for a new trumpet for christmas? He is an unusual child, we've known that for quite some time, but a great kid none the less!! It's month end here at work, so trying to keep up with the stress of all that. Be kind of glad when the week is over even though that means Daylight savings and the beginning of NOVEMBER....du du DUUUUUUUU!!!! Well, better get to work, hope everyone has the best of days, it is supposed to be just beautiful outside so get out there and ENJOY IT!!!!

No comments: