Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

& happy Food Day!!! Can I just tell you how excited food day at work makes me?? I get to make and eat all the fun stuff that Rich wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole! Today we are having the chili that was recently featured on Cathy Zieleski's blog, it has chicken and black beans, and corn, and lime and a bunch of other yumminess!!! my mouth is watering just thinking about it. And since I am not smart enough to post pictures on the message board I have been hanging out on for Halloween inspiration, I will just post them here. These are the Halloween cards that I mailed to a few friends and family this year:




No big plans for tonight, Chase is going to hand out candy to the little critters that come by, then go to his dad's for the weekend. I (unfortunately) get to work tomorrow, yippee. One thing about tomorrow that I am excited about is that my Sassy Affair gift exchange receipiant is going to meet me so that can exchange prizes!!! I have not met her before so it will be pretty cool. I hope that she likes what I made for her. I will post pictures tomorrow as not to ruin the suprise. Well, gotta go, end of month. Have a great halloween!!!

2 comments:

jodie said...

Love these cards!! Your work is awesome!

neece300 said...

Thanks for the card, we love it! Great job, sis!