Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday

Morning all!!
Had a really relaxing, productive weekend. (for once) Chase had a soccer game saturday morning, end score: zero/zero. They were really pumped that they didn't let the other team score. Got some housework done, finishing my halloween cards, made copies of school pic's to get ready to mail out. Bought and addressed the envelopes to send the photos, addressed the halloween card envelopes, finished the Sassy Affair project...uhm, I think thats all. Watched "Semi-Pro" with Chase last night, had some good laughs.
Things are going pretty well with my physical therapy, slow but good.
Things are still pretty rough at work, not going to get any better, anytime soon-if ever.
Wish I could afford to just walk away, but it's just not possible right now. Just have to make the best of it, try not to take things too personal. Keep in mind that maybe some day I can do something for a living that I really really enjoy.
Hope you all have a wonderful week, even though it will be raining.

No comments: