Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, I had my memory card here yesterday and completely forgot to post pictures of the item I made for the Sassy Affair swap. Maybe I can remember to bring them tomorrow ;D Going to be a rough few months ahead. Lots of changes at work, downsizing departments, you know the drill. Managers getting nervous about the lack of work coming in the door. I am just afraid they may be going a little overboard, limiting the amount of work that just a couple of people are going to be capable of doing, you know? Oh well, I just do the best I can do. Hopefully it will all work out in the end, right? I have so enjoyed all the beautiful weather that we have been having, dreading the drastic change that is supposed to start tonight. Not a cold weather girl. Well better get back to work. Have a great day!

No comments: