Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Morning all! The above pics are the Sassy Affair swap project I made for Jodie. Really happy about the way it turned out, really happy with what she made for me too! I will post a slide show here after a bit with those pictures. Been a pretty low key week, still adjusting to it being dark on the drive home, not really liking that too much. (what can you do?) Haven't had any time to work on my project this week, haven't really even had time to give it any thought. Maybe I can put something together this weekend. Got a little package last night from Emma's Paperie, some Melissa Francis cardstock stickers for christmas projects. Have you ordered anything from them before? I was very impressed, when I opened the box, the stickers were wrapped up in tissue paper with string tied around and the most beautiful thank you tag with some candy attached! Definately won't be my last order from them, and how have I not obsessed before about Melissa Francis???? She is the bomb, can't get enough of her right now. So I guess as usual back to work, don't blow away out there today.
OK so I didn't reduce the size on the individual photo's (maybe someday I will figure out how to do this stuff right, LOL) So the project I made and the project I recieved are both in the slideshow) TFL!!!

No comments: