Thursday, November 13, 2008

Been the first of what I suspect will be many very difficult weeks at work. I will try to post as often as I can, forgive me for any long absences. Looking forward to Chase's band concert tonight, really looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully will be able to get some christmas presents completed, I am out of a certain color cardstock that I need to finish 2 gifts-that can only mean one thing: a trip to scrapfunattic!! (I guess it could mean a road trip to ARCHIVERS in KC....) Probably not a good idea ;)

Anywho, hope you all have a great day. Be sure to remember to put rocks in your pockets, I hear it is going to be a windy one out there.

1 comment:

neece300 said...

Archiver's ? I want to go! I want to go!

Good luck on the job front. You're not alone, sis, I feel for you!