Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 4, L.O.D.

A few years ago, Chase begged to have a pottery wheel that he came across at Michael's for Christmas. I was skeptical, what about the mess, what if it gets in the carpet? What the heck, your only a kid once, right? So Auntie made Chase's wish come true, a toy pottery wheel and some clay-wooohooooo! I remember this day very clearly, after reading the directions entirely, installing massive amounts of D batteries, we cracked open a bag of clay. LET THE CREATING BEGIN!! You can clearly see the concentration on his face as he worked the clay into a small bowl. I am suprised that his tongue isn't sticking out just a little as it tends to do, LOL! He ended up with a couple different creations which we let dry for a week or so and he painted and gave away as gifts. I love seeing Chase's creative side and all the fun things he comes up with!




2 comments:

AP2 said...

Love it:) And, loving a new blog post from you every day! (This means you should keep scrappin' every day!)

princess jeffier said...

You know I was thinking that very same thing while I was driving to work this morning! You wouldn't get too bored with me posting a page a day?