Tuesday, March 17, 2009




Happy St. Patrick's Day, and happy,happy birthday to my grandmother June Ludwig who turns 88 years old today. This photo was taken while visiting my grandmothers brother last fall in Springfield and I am amazed at how much more mature Chase looks in just a few months! I am also amazed at how young my grandmother looks at almost 90 years old. My grandparents reside in Ft Worth these days so I won't be able to see her in person, but you can bet I will call and talk to her later today.
Looking forward to getting some layouts and projects done this weekend at the crop Amy & Summer are putting on. I actually dreamed last night that I went to work friday morning before the crop and got stuck and never made it. Then on saturday I got there and had total block, couldn't get anything done. Think I am stressing too much? Think I need some time off work? Me too.....

No comments: