Monday, August 18, 2008

Good morning all!
Back to the ol grind after a nice relaxing weekend. Chase had his first soccer game of the season on saturday, and even though they lost by 1 point he had a great time. The coach kept him in for the entire game and even had him play goalie for one quarter-he was pumped! Tired, but pumped. Chase and Rich went to see Batman at the Warren Friday night, I opted to stay home so that I could put the finishing touches on my sister Lenyse's birthday present. Her birthday was the 8th but it was too big to ship to her so I got started on it, but didn't finish until this weekend, she and my brother in law were in town for a wedding reception and wanted to meet for lunch on Sunday so that we could catch up. I neglected to get a picture of the gift before I wrapped it up to give to her, but she promises to e-mail me a photo when she gets home and gets it up on the wall. So tomorrow is a big day for me. Big scary day. I finally got in to see the back surgeon last week, only a month and a half after the weekend that I couldn't hardly move from the pain. He felt like I might have some disc degeneration but that the main thing causing me so much grief right now is a pinched sciatic nerve. He suggested that I have a block done and then start physical therapy. If I am still having problems when I see him for follow-up in 6 weeks then we will try something else. Soooo, tomorrow I go for and injection in the back and thursday I start p/t. Wish me luck, lord knows I am gonna need it. Well thats about it for now, looking forward to seeing what Summer & Amy have in store for us on "A Sassy Affair" blog project. After visiting Michaels briefly last week I am pumped to get started on Halloween projects!!!!
Well I should be back to work on wednesday and will post an update then!

No comments: