Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday...again

Well, here it is monday-again. Had a busy weekend filled with school supply shopping, a movie, and a baby shower. Spent most of the day saturday getting school supplies, then Rich & Chase& I went to see Hellboy II. It was definately a "sequel" if you know what I mean. In my opinion, the first one was pretty good, should have just left it at that. (maybe it's because I am a girl?) But the boys had a great time, and when we sat down for dinner at Cheddars as our waitress approached to take our drink order she introduced herself as: (your not going to believe this...) OLIVIA. Yes, the girl that Chase has been teased and berated about as his "girlfriend" by Rich for too many years for me to remember. Poor kid. And those of you who know my husband, know that he would not let it go...all through dinner. And then when our dinner arrived, the cheesburger that Chase ordered mysteriously had bacon on it. We chalked it up to fate, she already knew that he loved bacon, after all her name was OLIVIA, lol! I suppose it is a good thing for Chase that Amy picked him up for church because you know that Rich would have continued to remind him all day. Didn't do much yesterday morning, breakfast and layed around until it was time to get ready for the shower. Stacy got lots of nice things for her upcoming arrival of ANOTHER baby boy. This time she is doing a cowboy/western theme for the nursery and I am sure it will be just adorable! Lots of denim and wood, and just a little metal. I am excited to see it all put together. Well, better get back to work!!

No comments: