Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!!


Just want to wish my sweet Daddy a Happy Fathers Day!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my dad on fathers day but I did talk to him on the phone. Chase and I will be going up this going weekend to see everyone, including my new baby neice or nephew!!! Very Very exciting!

We had a pretty low key weekend, dog sat Dodger for Pat and Cherri. Rich is so in love with that dog, I tell you. It is almost comical, seriously. I did get to see my friend Stacy and her son Cayden, she is in town for Cayden's first birthday and will be here for a while working over the summer. Can't believe that boy is one already, time sure flies.

So I am just beside myself with anticipation for the "nugget" to arrive, Amy has an appointment to be induced tomorrow morning. I sooooo wish I could be there but it just won't work in the beginning of the week, so I will just have to settle to see the little bugger this weekend. Well, I guess it is "time to make the doughnuts" so to speak, so I better get to work. Have a great monday everyone, talk to you soon!!

No comments: