Thursday, June 26, 2008

So little to say...so much time...
STOP
REVERSE THAT
Whew, what a week. Always tough catching up even if you are only gone a few days.
We had such a wonderful visit with family in KC this weekend, the only tough part was my lower back was a little sore before Chase and I left the house on friday, I took some advil and hopped in the car. By the time we got to KC and I tried to get out of the car...well let's just say it wasn't pretty. So I made a few phone calls and had my flexoril called into the pharmacy up there thinking that after an hour or so of the first dose I would be feeling much better.
Not so much, I might as well have been taking sugar pills as effective as they were. So monday I called the Dr's office to ask what I should do, they set me an open MRI for wednesday morning. Unfortunately, an MRI isn't really a solution to back pain, LOL! Supposedly, the radiologist will read the MRI, then get with my DR, my DR will then get with the nurse, who in turn, when she gets a chance, will call me. (maybe)
The good news is, each day I am feeling better, less and less pain anyway. It's one of those things where, sometimes when you stand up you are ok, other times not.
The other downer we got this week, when we came home and Chase tried to play Wii, the console would not power up. Went through all the trouble shooting, still no Wii. Had to call the customer service people for Nintendo, suprisingly very nice and very helpful.
They sent me a link to print a pre-paid FedEx shipping label, all I had to do was box the thing up and drop it off at Fed Ex. Hell of a deal if you ask me. In the meantime, poor Chase is bored off his little patootie. Imagine how tough it must be with no video games to play!
Hopefully the turnaround will be pretty quick and by the time he comes back to our house we will have it back.
Well thats all for now folks!

PS: Snozzberry-whats a SNOZZBERRY?

No comments: