Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT'S A BABY!!!

I would like to introduce you to...Aidan Dean Pennington!!


My baby nephew arrived tuesday morning at 11:17 a.m. He weighed 7 lbs 10.5 oz and is 21" long. His head measures 13 3/4 and is covered in red hair-go figure! From what I hear he is eating well and is healthy-as is momma. My dad e-mailed that he has long fingers for playing piano, and a size 7 shoe already. (always the kidder my dad!) Amy and Aaron are beside themselves with pride and joy, and I just can't wait to cuddle with the little guy.


Well, I gotta get back to work, just wanted to update with the happy news!!

1 comment:

Michielle said...

Congratulations on your new nephew!!! It's fun to have a new little one to spoil with all kinds of clothes and goodies from his 'most awesome AUNT'!!! Have a good day!
Michielle