Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008 Happy April Fools!!!

Good morning!
so, Amy W. tagged me, good as an excuse as ever to get me back to blogging I guess, LOL! So, here are my 10 Random things:

1) I miss not living close to my family

2) I have a love/hate relationship with my job

3) I can be very OCD regarding my surroundings

4) I tend to see things very black & white

5) I love saurkraut & vinegar (not necessarily together, LOL)

6) I need 7-8 hours of sleep per night to function

7) I think that my boy is growing up WAAAAAY to fast

8) I wish that I had more time & energy to be creative

9) I miss taking road trip family vacations like we did when I was a kid

10) I wish that more people had common sense- it would truly make life easier


So, more about life later-trying to pace myself...HA!
hope everyone has a great day.
Oh and now I am tagging Amy P.

1 comment:

Angie Gritten said...

Here's some of my thoughts on your list...
It's easy to be OCD when you work with mostly men. Common sense doesn't seem to apply at our work place. I love working with you. We have ways of brightening each others days! But I don't like working with a lot of people there. Awhhhh, Wednesday is so close. Brings us one day closer to Friday.