Friday, April 18, 2008

tagged...again

That Amy Wolff, always tagging me, LOL! Ok so here is the lowdown:

1) Do you like bleu cheese? gross! no.
2) Have you ever smoked herion? Are you kidding my dad would kill me
3) Do you own a gun? personally-no, but there is more than one in my house
4) what flavor do you add in your drink at Sonic? Vodka
5) Do you get nervous before Dr appts? Not usually
6) What do you think of hotdogs? going to have to agree with Summer-I don't think of hotdogs
7) Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby-the original
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with cream and sugar
9) Can you do push-ups? I prefer not to even try
10) Can you do a chin up? see answer for question 9
11) What is your favorite peice of jewelry? My grandfather recently gave my sisters and one of
my cousins his rings that he wore through the years and I got his wedding ring.
12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, altering, & shopping for scrapbooking
13) Ever been in a car wreck? several
14) Do you have ADD? Not that I know of....OCD now thats another story
15) What is one trait you love about yourself? Loyalty
16) Middle Name? LeAnne
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My stomach is growling, what am I wearing to
Amy's shower this weekend, I need to make a list so I don't forget anything this weekend
18) Name three things you bought yesterday? Gift bag for shower gift, tissue paper for gift bag,
greeting card for shower
19) Name three drinks you regularly drink? Corona, Dr. Pepper, Coffee
20) Current worry? I will be so behind on housework next week
21) Current hate right now? mean & selfish people suck
22) How did you bring in the New Year? this year we just stayed at home-I think ;)
23) Where would you like to go? Greece...or someplace really warm and sunny
24) Name three people that will complete this? there is only 1 left from the blogs I read-Amy P
25) Do you own slippers? does furry insulated croc's count?
26) What shirt are you wearing? red, black, and white print kimono type blouse
27) do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not particularly, but I do like sleeping
28) Can you whistle? not very well
29) Would you be a pirate? only if they had indoor plumbing and a/c
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? mmmmmm-none
31) Favorite girls name? Avery
32) Favorite boys name? Chase, Cooper
33) What is in your pocket? nothing
34) Last thing that made you laugh? TV @ lunch
35) Best bed sheets as a child? too far back to remember, LOL
36) Worst injury you've ever had? probably have to be breaking my tailbone-twice & there isn't
a darn thing they can do for you.
37) Do you love where you live? Eh it's ok.
38) How many TV's do you have in your home? 2
39) Who is your loudest friend? hmmm, I don't really have any loud friends...
40) How many dogs do you have? we are dogsitting this week, does that count?
41) Does someone have a crush on you? EVERYONE has a crush on me!!! (just kidding)
42) What is your favorite book? I really enjoyed all the Harry Potter books
43) What is your favorite candy? I love love love anything with dark chocolate, but I have to
have Twizzlers when I travel
44) What dong do you want played at your funeral? I don't even want to think about it, kinda like
hot dogs.
45) What is your favorite sports team? Uhm, I don't have one?
46) What were you doing at 12:00 a.m. this morning? probably snoring
47) What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? do I have to get out of bed???
48) What do you sleep in? usually shorts and a T-shirt
49) What is your favorite all time movie? Princess Bride, Say Anything, Better off Dead
50) If you could do one thing over in your life what would it be? I would try to work less and
enjoy life more, but as a rule I try not to have any regrets.

There you are, so I only know one other person with a blog that hasn't been tagged yet, and that would be my amazing and beautiful sister Amy P.

No comments: