Monday, April 14, 2008

So, I am feeling pretty good today, I got several projects completed yesterday. Most of them I cannot share until after the baby shower next weekend, but believe me-they are going to be worth the wait. (seriously I can't hardly stand not sharing RIGHT NOW!!!) but I can share the adorable clip board that I made for Pat and Cherri, we are dog sitting Dodger again for them. He is the sweetest dog ever, so well behaved-other than the fact that they let him jump up (front paws) on the kitchen counters. I can't deal with that, where I come from animals arent' even allowed in the kitchen when you are cooking or eating. None the less, very sweet puppy likes to be where you are at all times. We had a pretty low key weekend, housework and dogsitting taking up most of the time. Got to get things done before next weekend, I have to work saturday morning, then leave for KC-Amy's shower is sunday afternoon, geez time is just flying by I can't believe she is already 7 months along. Well gotta get back to work, have a great week!!

No comments: