Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ROCK CHALK TUESDAY

What an exciting evening! Even though I am not a sports fan as a rule, I really enjoyed watching the game last night (even if it did keep me from going to bed at my normal bedtime) And I can seriously understand the dedication of the fans. I have even learned a little about the game and the players this year-suprise suprise suprise! Of course, you know that staying up past 9:30 practically two days in a row I will be suffering seriously this week. Probably be down right grumpy, not to mention the fact that Rich seems to be getting the crud again (still) so I am sure that won't help my temperment. But the Jayhawks won the tournament, so I will be as happy as I can be just knowing that. Got an e-mail from Amy W. yesterday, Chase will be starting soccer practice next weekend, I am very excited for him to be outside and active as well as being a part of something again. I really enjoy watching him out there, tongue sticking out and all!! They won't actually be playing like they do in the fall but they have a series of scrimages and work on skills that they need for the fall season. It's shaping up to be a busy month, Chase has a dentist appt on thursday, and we are dog sitting Dodger again for the weekend-I am sure Chase will be elated!! (hopefully the weather will be nice) Been pretty slow at work, guess since it is so close to the tax deadline? Well, I better get to looking busy, hope everyone has a great night!

No comments: