Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008

I just cannot believe it is the last day of April, I have NO idea where this year has gone. Been a crazy week, I am getting over a nasty sinus infection, trying my best to remember to take the antibiotic until it is ALL GONE. Missing my boy tremendously, although I know he must be having a blast in Florida. He called me saturday afternoon when they arrived at the condo and was filling me in on all the details. The place they are staying has 13 swimming pools, 7 lakes, bowling, movies, mini golf, regular golf, paddle boats, and I am sure much much more. Needless to say he was VERY excited. He did very well on the plane, said he didn't feel sick one bit thank goodness. (I have to admit I was a little worried about that one) He also said that his dad was going to let him sit by the window on the plane ride home! I can't wait for when he gets back so that he can tell me about everything he did. I had a wonderful time inKC for my sisters shower, so exciting to see her-she got so very many nice things. I was talking to my friend Stacy this last saturday, her husband is out of town for work and while we were chatting her son took his first steps! Lots and lots of excitement right now. I am so happy that it is finally getting warmer outside, now if we could just get the wind to die down a little, so that we could enjoy it. No huge plans for me this weekend, I am having a couple of girls over to crop for a couple of hours sunday (much to my husbands chagrin, LOL!) It has been way to long since we did that, I just wish I had more square footage in my scrapbook room so that we could do it more often! Well got to go, got to finish out my month.

No comments: