Friday, November 16, 2007

Normally today I would be all like "TGIF!!!!" When I got to work this morning I realized that out of 4 advisors at work today, there are only 2. And to top it off our "Phone Nazi" as my dad calls her-is also off today. Something about having wisdom teeth pulled. I am prepared for today to be just crazy. Well, I don't know that prepared is the right word...aware maybe? So it is definately going to be WILD, I am already threatening to start drinking early just to make it through the day, LOL! Another busy weekend is upon me, we have a birthday party for Cherri tonight, then I have to be here at work at 7 tomorrow (argh) for parts inventory. If it weren't for the extra christmas money I will be making I might just have to skip it this year. Saturday night we are taking Rich's dad out to dinner for HIS birthday, so that just leaves me Sunday to get caught up on everything from this week-not to mention all the stuff I didn't get to last weekend! WHEW, I am worn out just thinking about it. Well starting to get busy here, better get geared up for work....

No comments: