Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OK, OK I know I have been a VERY bad blogger the last few days. Honestly, I just couldn't trust myself, I was sworn to secrecy and I just couldn't stand it....I finally got the OK to tell the secret just a few minutes ago. Are you ready??? My baby sister is having a BABY!!! Thats right, I am gonna be an Auntie again, I am so excited I just can't stand it!!!! Whew, I am so relieved, I hate secrets, so difficult not to say anything, especially when it is something as happy as this! The only not so good news is that they aren't planning on finding out what the sex of the baby is. I don't have to agree with it, but I guess I am going to respect it-LOL. So that is my totally amazing, fantastic, exciting news for the week. On a more sober note, Chase's step mom is having a historectomy (SP?) this morning so please keep thier family in your prayers. Have a great day everyone, I hope to be posting a little more regularly now that the cat is out of the bag!!!

No comments: